Sunday, July 23, 2006

July

What a horrible month it is. This mont's unrelenting effort to bring me down has gone up to the point where I realize that karma is cathing up to me.
Somebody once told me that everything happened for a reason and whether it is good or bad, it really reflect on what you did.
So here I am thinking back on what I've done and it is true. I am changing to nothing but a useless unworthy person that I hate to be. But I realize now it is me who need to change my ways, so from today onwards its going to be the new old me.
Lets see what happened to me this month.
Yesterday I was stopped by JPJ because of my super dark tint. Luckily for me it was too dark at night, they were unsure of whether its too dark. So I didnt get a compound. However I have to take off my tint before the inspection tomorrow.
Earlier before this happened, another incident occured. I checked my compound, and I realize that I have to coumpunds which hasn't been settle. So now I have to fork out my own money to pay the compounds.
However not to say that everything turn out bad for me this month, I did have a few good things happened to me this month. My pay was good, so I enjoyed my money. I bought a super small flash drive and MP3 player for my car. On Monday I will go shopping with shikin. So all is fair.

No comments: