Friday, January 23, 2009

Hafiz starts writing again...

It's been a while since
1. I write
2. I read
3. I show emotions

I'm not sure whether I like what I've turned into...
trying to be good
trying too hard
being too nice

and all that sums up to my feelings being compressed and never let my heart tells it's story.

I feel its really important to constantly make decisions from your heart rather than your head. That way you feel more in-touch with God. Thinking using your hear (logic) only answers for the living. Decisions have to involve your heart too, otherwise why would god give instinct?

But what about love? why such complication? when you do something right, you feel like you're doing something wrong. When you follow your heart, you might hurt someone else...

Where is the solution to love? ...maybe I should be single like my fren told me. that way I wont hurt anyone... but myself

In this situation, do I think with my head? or my heart?

yeay my first post after ages of keeping quiet

No comments: